Middlebrook Family Medicine/Raphine Medical Associates is a privately-owned practice that operates in rural Middlebrook, VA and Raphine, VA. The practice was started 20 years ago and was under the ownership of University of Virginia until 2010. At that time, Dr. John Marsh purchased the practice (only the Middlebrook office was open at that time).
Since that time, he has expanded to the Raphine area. This office is adjacent to Petro Truck Stop and is located within .5 miles of I81. At this location we serve a number of truckers for their DOT physicals, as well as acute issues that arise. The providers are Dr. John Marsh, Cynthia Almarode, FNP, Kenneth Perkins, PA and Rosella Burgdorf, FNP. 20 years ago, Dr. Marsh had a staff of 3 which has now increased to 20. We are also certified Tricare prime providers.
We have a hard-working staff who accommodates a wide variety of patients from different backgrounds. We pride ourselves in providing quality patient care and consider patients to be friends.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.